|How to Enter a Tournament
You need to mail your check no later than 5 days before the event.If it's later than 5 days, before you mail it, send us an e-Mail.
We will put you in and tell you whether to mail it or bring it to the tournament.
Options* "M" if you are a member in good standing of the Host Course
* Write "Guest Request" if you are bringing a Guest and place a note inside with the guest's name
* Write "Special Request" if you have one
* Place an explanatory note inside the envelope for all requests
Important Payment information* Make your check payable to: "Seniors Golf League"
and mail to: Seniors Golf League, P.O. Box 7483, Kingsport, TN 37664
* You pay the entry fee listed on the schedule, unless you are a host club member.
* Only one entry check per envelope. Do not send cash.
* Write the course name on the "For" line of your check and on the envelope, lower left corner.
* We refer to you by the name you gave us on your application.
If that name doesn't appear on you check, then we must try to figure out who the check is from.
If this is your situation, then please write you name along with the course name in the lower left
corner of your check
* Do not mail entries more than two weeks ahead of the tournament date.
* We can't accept payments for future tournaments at the site of the current event.