|The Gimme Putt Rule
Mark your putter with a piece of tape so that the edge of the tape is
from the end of the club (from the grip end).
* In order for the putt to be called good, all of the ball must be inside the 24 inch mark.
* You are not allowed to just call you own putt good.
* If a member of the group calls your putt good, the group should mutually agree before you pick up your ball.
* Any doubt...measure your putt using your marked putter.
* If your putter is not marked then have another player measure your putt.